1. Go to our homepage, dbu.edu.
2. Select Webadvisor at the bottom right of the web page.
3. Click the blue tab on the right that says "Students".
4. Click the first link on the left that says, "Account Access Setup".
5. On this page, you may either enter your last name and your social security number, or you may enter your last name, DBU ID number, and Security Code (last 4 digits on your ID card). *We highly suggest that you use your ID information if it is available to you, as this provides for a much faster process.
If you choose to enter your social security number, you will be asked a series of security questions.
6. After you have entered all of the required information, you will be able to reset your password. Please make note of the highlighted region, this displays your User ID.
7. Please be sure to make your password between 6 and 8 characters with at least 2 letters and 2 numbers. If your password is shorter than or longer than this, Webadvisor will accept the password reset, but when you try to log in, you will be told that your password is invalid. Your password will also need to be all lower case. (Example: spring12)
8. When you have entered your desired password, click "submit".
9. Review the policy and click "OK" to agree.
10. This will be your new password for Blackboard, Webadvisor, and your Email account. If you have any additional questions, please call Information Technology at 214.333.5500 or email email@example.com.
11. Please note that it may take up to 1 hour in order for Webadvisor, Blackboard, and email to sync up with our system. Therefore, your new password may not work immediately. Thank you for your patience.