Registered, What to Expect
Home > Online Programs > What to Expect
Once you have officially registered for online classes, follow these steps to ensure you are beginning the semester on the right track. You must use your DBU student email for communication with the Online Education department and the University.
- To set up your DBU student email, go to: WebAdvisor.
Once there, follow the directions on the screen.
- You may order textbooks from the bookstore online at www.dbu.edu/bookstore.
- You should begin checking your DBU student email approximately
7-10 days before the semester begins for a Welcome Email.
All students are required to use their DBU email account
for all official University communication. This email will
contain login information as well as become confirmation
of your registration in the online course.
- Once the welcome email has arrived, login to http://online.dbu.edu.
If you experience login difficulty, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 1-800-460-8188.
- Your next step is to work through the Student Orientation
course located on your home page.
(Students may access this course as often as needed anytime.)
- The upcoming semester's courses will not appear under
the Courses module until the first day of the semester.
- Course syllabi are not available until the first day of