Time Management Tips
Home > Online Programs > Time Management Tips
Online courses will require skills of time management
by students. Do not wait until the last minute to turn in assignments
or complete exams. With technology, there is a possibility of
something going wrong. Due dates are provided at the beginning
of the semester in the syllabus, so plan accordingly. We advise
you print out the course schedule and keep it near your computer
for future reference.
The following is a link to a web workshop for those of you
interested in improving your academic performance through
the utilization of a time management tool. This tool will
help you to:
- Identify your top five time wasting activities.
- Identify strengths and weaknesses in
your time management practices.
- Learn strategies for making a daily,
weekly, and semester schedule.
- Learn how to evaluate your time schedule.
- Assess where your time goes.
- Learn strategies for improving your time
- Set one or two goals that you want to
focus on over the next few weeks to further improve
your time management skills.
Access the Time