Writing Consultation Form
> Library & Research >
>Writing Consultation Form
BETTER WRITING THROUGH USE OF LIBRARY RESOURCES
Reference Librarians Can Help With The Following:
- Collaborate with you to customize your writing and research assignments based on preliminary searches for useful resources and reference materials.
- Consult with you regarding recent research trends among students, their use of technology, and the effect of these trends on writing.
- Instruct your class on the use of our electronic resources, including Academic Search Complete, ProQuest Dissertations and JSTOR.
- Provide handouts on the use of Academic Search Complete and other electronic databases.
- Meet with students individually to review their search options and share expertise on researching their topics.
- Inform you of issues encountered by your students during the research process.
Discuss issues, problems, and successes.
- Visit your class after the research assignment has been completed to evaluate the students' experiences with research and consider how the library's resources can be improved for the benefit of students in your department.
If you would like to request any of the above services or consult with a Reference Librarian, please call ext. 5221, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out the form below.
to Previous Page]