Loan Book & Media Request
> Library & Research >
- Textbooks may not be requested through ILL.
- Please read this important ILL Information.
- Interlibrary Loan (ILL) is a service available ONLY to Dallas Baptist University students, faculty, and staff.
- Make sure DBU does not already have the item needed. Check the Online Catalog.
- Distance Learning Students - please use the Distance Learning Book Request form to place a request for a book or other item.
- Start early! ILL requests may take up to two weeks to fulfill.
- Only three (3) ILL requests per undergraduate student per week, please.
- Faculty requests are unlimited, but please prioritize your requests and allow extra time for multiple requests.
- Only one item per request form. Please use separate forms for each request.
- In a hurry? Check other libraries in the DFW area, and use your TexShare card to borrow from participating institutions.
- Apply for your free TexShare card at the Circulation Desk or online.
- Some institutions assess fees for ILL services. Please indicate the amount (if any) you are willing to pay.
- Fill out the appropriate form completely. Items with * are required. Be specific.
- Return items to DBU. Please note due dates. Overdue fees of $1 per item per day are assessed.
Contact the ILL staff at firstname.lastname@example.org or 214-333-5389 for assistance.
to Previous Page]