& GMAT Preparatory Course
> Graduate Home > GRE &
Preparation is crucial to your success and strong scores on the GRE and GMAT! If you are a DBU graduate student and need to take the GRE or GMAT for your degree, you are eligible to take a GRE or GMAT preparatory course offered by the university. The next prep course will be offered in February 2013.
- Dates: Saturday, February 16, 23 & March 2, 2013
- Time: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Location: DBU's main campus
- Cost: $250.00 (includes 24 hours of instruction, your own Kaplan study guide, and three lunches)
- Please RSVP by calling the Office of Graduate Programs at 214-333-5242 or by emailing email@example.com.
- Must RSVP to the Office of Graduate Programs no later than Wednesday, February 14, with a $50 nonrefundable deposit. Do not call the Cashier's Office to pay your deposit.
GRE Testing Information
GMAT Testing Information