Applicant Forms and Links
> Graduate Home > Graduate
Admissions > Forms
Miller Analogies Test at DBU
For the convenience of applicants and students of DBU graduate programs, the University is now a Computer-Based Testing Center for the Miller Analogies Test (MAT). For more information about the Miller Analogies Test (MAT) by Pearson and how to prepare for the exam, go to www.milleranalogies.com.
To register for the MAT at DBU:
- Call the Office of Graduate Programs at 214-333-5242
Special accommodations must be requested and approved by Pearson prior to registration. Please refer to www.milleranalogies.com under “Disability Accommodations” for instructions concerning how to request special accommodations.
Test candidates must pay in full via credit card or debit card at the time of registration.
Available Appointment Dates and Times:
- Wednesdays at 2:00 p.m.
- Thursdays at 9:30 a.m.
Test candidates must arrive promptly at the designated time. The exam will begin shortly after the proctor verifies examinee’s identification and goes over preliminary testing procedures. If the test candidate is unable to attend the appointed day of the exam, the test candidate must call the Office of Graduate Programs at 214-333-5242 at least one hour prior to the designated time to cancel and/or reschedule.
Information needed at time of registration:
- Full name
- Social Security Number
- Date of birth
- Address (must be exactly the same as on your primary form of identification)
- Day phone number
- Preferred test date and time
- Credit card or debit card information
The MAT testing center is located in the Online Education Computer Room 102 – main level of the new Dr. Williams B. Dean Learning Center on North Jefferson Ave. Enter in through the front doors and wait in the lobby next to the Online Education Department in the back righ of the main floor. For a map of Dallas Baptist University – Main Campus, go to www3.dbu.edu/campusmap.
For directions to Dallas Baptist University – Main Campus, go to www.dbu.edu/about-dbu/directions.
Necessary materials to bring with you:
- On the day of testing, you must present two valid forms of identification (ID). Your primary form of ID must contain both your photograph and your signature. The second form of ID is not required to have your photograph and signature.
Acceptable primary forms of ID include:
- Driver’s license
- Government-issued identification card or passport
Acceptable secondary forms of ID include:
- Credit card
- Library card
- Utility bill with your name and address appearing exactly the same as on your primary form of ID
[Back to Top]
[Return to Previous Page]