Goals of the College
> Academics > College
of Education > Goals
of the Educator Preparation Program is to:
- Provide well-balanced curricula for all
- Provide meaningful field-based experiences
which prepare students to teach.
- Prepare students to effectively integrate
technology with instructional practice.
- Promote enrollment, retention, and program
completion in the respective certification areas.
- Prepare students to score successfully
on the appropriate TExES examinations.
- Maintain an accredited status rating from
the State Board for Educator Certification.
to Previous Page]