> Academics > College
of Christian Faith > Christian Studies
The major in Christian Studies is designed primarily for students
planning careers in church-related vocations other than the
traditional pastoral ministry.
Goals of the Christian Studies Major
- To provide Christ-centered higher education
for students at the undergraduate level who are preparing
for Christian ministry and/or planning to pursue graduate
studies in the field.
- To provide a program designed with a well-balanced
curriculum that prepares its graduates to assume positions
as ministers of education, youth and children's workers,
as well as other church-related ministries.
- To produce graduates who demonstrate management
and church administration skills including age-group administration
- To produce graduates with the competence
to function creatively with other professional staff and
- To produce graduates with the competencies
to develop programs of evangelism and outreach.
Go to Degree
to Previous Page]