DBU Home > Certificates Home
DBU Certificate Programs are designed to provide you with the knowledge and skills necessary for distinction in a competitive job market.
- Qualify for a promotion
- Refine your expertise
- Prepare for a new career
- Pursue self-enrichment and personal growth
DBU Certificate Programs are designed to let you earn college credit and gain recognition for your scholastic achievement.
- Enhance your professional and academic credentials
- Expand your marketability beyond the boundaries of a degree
- Apply your courses toward an associate, bachelor’s or master’s degree
DBU Certificate Programs are designed with working adults in mind.
- Attend class at convenient times and locations
- Take advantage of online courses
- Find out about the time-efficient “mini” terms offered at DBU
DBU Certificate Programs are designed to give you the freedom to investigate academic curriculum from a Christian worldview through the integration of faith and learning.
- Develop confidence and competence as a servant leader
- Explore the concepts of social responsibility and ethics in the
21st century global environment
(Undergraduate certificate programs are ineligible for federal financial aid unless the student is enrolled in a bachelors degree program)
Advanced Certificate Programs >>
Undergraduate Certificate Programs >>
Admissions Requirements >>
Program Details >>
Application for Admission >>
Contact Certificate Programs >>
Request Certification of Completion >>