Possible Questions You Can Ask
After an Interview
> Career Services
> Post-Interview Questions
At the end of an interview, the interviewer
will ask you if you have any questions. Listed below are some
1. What would I do in a typical day?
2. Would there be any special projects I would be working
3. What is the mission of the company?
4. Is the company planning to expand?
5. Do you have other locations?
6. You should NOT ask about salary,
benefits, or vacations.
Listed below are inappropriate questions
that the interviewer should NOT ask. You are NOT obligated
to answer, but can use your own discretion in answering:
1. Are you married?
2. What is your age?
3. Are you planning to start a family soon?
to Previous Page]