> Career Services
> Interview Guide
Sample Questions You Might
Be Asked During An Interview
1. What motivates you?
2. How do you motivate others?
3. What are your hobbies?
4. What do you do in your spare time?
5. What are your salary requirements?
6. How many raises did you receive at your last job?
7. Why were you given them?
8. What are your expected career goals?
9. Tell me about yourself.
10. What do you know about our company?
11. Where do you expect to be in your career within five years?
12. What are your weaknesses?
13. What are your strengths?
14. Are you planning to go to school?
15. Are you able to work full-time or part-time?
16. What skills, experience, or training do you have that qualifies
you for this position?
[Back to Top]
[Return to Previous Page]